Content Writer Internships
4 jobs found
|Washington, United States|| |
$20k - $237k
|Seattle, WA, United States|| |
$20k - $237k
$60k - $86k
|Learn job-ready web3 skills on your schedule with 1-on-1 support & get a job, or your money back.|| || |
by MetanaBootcamp Info
|Brussels, Belgium|| |
This job is closed
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a talented writer to get their feet wet in the world of digital currency and join our Business Enablement team. This person will be responsible for helping redevelop Circle’s Business Team’s content experience, providing internal teams with the information they need to be successful. You will be instrumental in building our library of enablement material; this includes developing new content for our new hire onboarding experience. Through your work, you will have exposure to various enablement, knowledge management, and employee engagement tools. You will be a part of a global team dedicated to supporting our commercial sales and business development teams. The biggest part of your role will be creating content.
What you'll work on:
- Writing content to help support internal business teams
- Developing content briefs and outlines
- Editing existing content to better align with our Team’s Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Conducting research to identify gaps in our existing content
- Helping decide on metrics we should be tracking to be more successful
- Assisting in the design process - no design experience required - you’ll be helping make the decisions, not creating the design
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience writing
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Ability to carry out research on assigned topics
- Experience in creating content briefs or outlines
- Ability to fact-check content
- Complete fluency in American English
- Experience/familiarity or a willingness to learn Apple MacOS and Google Suite
- Knowledge of the crypto-industry is a plus but not required. We’re happy to get you up to speed on the industry.
- A fun and positive attitude
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay: $20 per hour
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NC4zMgM