496 jobs found
Legal and Compliance Intern
INTERNSHIP – INTERNSHIP /
Apply for this job
As one of the world’s top 10 (and rising🚀) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best- in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We aim to democratize access to the markets for all, making it possible for the most recent and promising cryptocurrency projects to be listed and traded safely and securely. Are you excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
What you will be doing
- Responsible for archiving contracts and agreements;
- Drafting and reviewing general contracts and agreements;
- Provide legal and regulatory support to our Legal Counsel on legal and regulatory affairs;
- Conduct research on global regulatory requirement;
- Assist the Legal & Compliance Department in client onboarding;
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned.
Who we are looking for
- Majored in Law or related field;
- Positive, fast learner, team-player, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Has passion in crypto industry; Crypto native is a plus.
A values-based culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy, we focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
Integrity, insight, innovation, purpose and cooperation are inscribed within our culture. At Gate, we are committed to GateStyles and we are looking for candidates who also exhibit the same values.
Gate.io, founded in 2013, is one of the pioneering cryptocurrency exchanges and offers services worldwide related to the trading of multiple leading digital assets. With millions of registered users, it is considered one of the safest and most reliable global cryptocurrency platforms, consistently ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges based on liquidity and trading volume (CoinGecko).
Additionally, Gate.io has been verified by Blockchain Transparency.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzEuMjE3LjEwNwM