Quality Assurance Internships
28 jobs found
Software Test Engineer Intern (QA)
Student Internship – Software Engineer (Mobile/ Web) /
Apply for this job
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you'll be doing:
• Software QA: Support execution of QA activities based on software specifications to ensure that our software products are of the highest quality. Assist to scale software products to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on web and mobile applications.
• Release Testing : Perform different testing strategies including regression and functional testing on all software products. Participate in sprint delivery and developing test plans in release cycles. Perform user-acceptance tests to ensure that code is error-free and meets specifications before deployment.
• Defect resolution: Able to replicate defects reported by end users and update cases to facilitate developers.
• QA maintenance: Learn and extend existing automation test software codebase if required to.
• Documentation: Identify and document defects and issues in software applications. Perform triaging based on a provided defect resolution schema.
• Sharpen the Saw: Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software testing, and participate in Kaizen and knowledge sharing with the team.
• Team Player: Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and designers to understand requirements and acceptance criteria, ship new features, and deliver great and consistent user experiences across the CoinGecko software products (web, API and app).
• Support any ad hoc tasks as required by the company.
What we look for in you:
• Education: You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
• Product Knowledge: Strong desire and passion to learn about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry and the problems faced by users.
• Software Testing Knowledge: Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes. Familiarity with software testing concepts (blackbox, whitebox, greybox testing), including functional and non-functional testing, test planning, and defect management. Familiarity with Agile and SCRUM software development lifecycles and methodologies.
• First principles thinking: Thinks critically to understand and assess flow processes and defect risks in complex systems.
• Organized & Detail-oriented: Strong written skills in documenting technical and non-technical work to facilitate business operations.
• People Skills: Communicate clearly and have experience working with other individuals in a team towards achieving a common goal.
• Leadership: Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision after 3 months. Has a strong sense of self-leadership and is curious & creative on finding ways to improve existing projects & workflows.
• Scope of Work: Work primarily on tightly scoped, routine problems where the key results are clearly defined.
• Problem Solving: Passionate about solving problems faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
• Breadth: Love delving into new technologies and ways of doing things.
• You have keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
• Nice to have:You've worked with software automation with Java and Selenium, Postman or Sofy.
• Able to commit for a minimum 3 months internship.
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside of Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM