200 jobs found
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Hyper Accelerating the Internet of Value
RippleX supports one of the world's fastest, most sustainable, and consistently reliable blockchains - the XRP Ledger. (Fun fact: it's been carbon neutral for over two years now!)
We're focused on helping others to solve their own problems using the XRPL. For example:
- We've written intuitive libraries for developers to easily send money through their apps.
- We've contributed specs to the open source ledger to handle new use cases like NFTs.
- We're creating a toolkit for people to spin up their own "sidechain" networks to experiment with.
- We're enabling blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone.
All in all, we're about making it easier to tap into the power of instant decentralized payments by providing infrastructure, tools, and support for developers to build on the XRPL.
We are seeking software engineering (computer science) co-ops who match our beliefs in the power of this technology. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have. There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
What you could be working on: (Based on skills and interest)
- Helping to create a webapp used by central banks to issue and manage their own digital currencies (React)
- Making an open source Slack bot to monitor the ledger and notify people about important events (TypeScript)
- Implementing tools to help new developers quickly ramp-up and leverage the XRPL's capabilities
- Core Blockchain research looking into the optimizing and scaling the XRP Ledger
Note: These are potential projects - you don't need to know every language listed.
What we're looking for:
- You are currently in a Bachelors, Masters program or PhD program in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- You've worked on open source projects, developer platforms, and/or API-driven software
- You're excited to learn about blockchains and how to make the ecosystem better
- You look to solve problems with simple solutions, rather than technically perfect ones
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMTYuMTczM