We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about blockchain-based business applications. Core IT Lead will drive DevOps, SysAdmin and network operations for Crystal globally. The successful candidate is a highly detailed, organised and persistent person with the ability to get things done.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide overall IT Business partnership and DevOps for the relevant business functions.
- Provide secure & sustainable IT service delivery and continuity.
- Drive Digital Transformation agenda by clearly defining and articulating business needs and benefits through developing required IT Digital and Strategy roadmaps.
- Take accountability for the digital and technology transformation and drive all IT functions to deliver Global IT strategy within the agreed Enterprise Architecture standards and governance.
- Operationally own any global platforms and solutions and ensure we drive for exceptional IT service delivery and continuity for the business.
- Bring focus and mitigate critical operational risks and drive a customer centric mindset into the way the team operates with a key focus on customer satisfaction metrics and SLAs.
- Develop requirements, KPI’s, priorities, etc.
- Deliver Products in an agile manner (where applicable) on schedule and budget. Ensure tight governance, tracking and financial discipline. Highlight and track risk and issues regularly.
- Ensure business stakeholders have clear visibility of roadmaps and plans to meet their demands, ensure any new requirements are well defined and efficiently captured.
- Provide Digital and technology insights into the business leadership teams on external technology trends, benchmarking, and innovation and how these can be leveraged to drive business growth and new operating models to achieve the expected goals and ambitions of their functions.
- Update leadership on the progress.
With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and SaaS-based product, you’ll have a proven working knowledge of leading a core IT team internationally.
- Extensive experience in leading a technology function, preferably in a CIO/IT Lead role, with a focus on resilience, people leadership, strategy development, implementation, and investment in technology to enable business transformation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science.
- Proven track record in managing and overseeing complex and, diverse organisation-wide information technology environments and operations, preferably in an international/cross border context.
- Deep experience of handling information and cyber related issues in an international organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in formulating strategy and mobilising resources to implement change.
- Experience in transforming a business digitalisation and the use of technology, and understanding how technology contributes to growth, demonstrating a deep understanding of business strategy.
- Experience of driving innovation, via successful networks and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong influencing skills and an ability to effectively communicate technical issues in plain language..
- Excellent organisational skills – understand how to get things done.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $102k *
Location: 00 Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |