Data Infrastructure Engineer - MEV
- You’ll write and maintain ETL and their orchestration to build products and APIs.
- Manage Observability challenge — monitoring the uptime of Ethereum Node and reliability of our protocols contract rules.
- Develop and build a highly scalable, secure, and reliable Data indexing that helps Registry smart contracts usage at a fundamental level.
- Implement APIs for efficient querying and data access by internal and external clients, focusing on security and performance.
- Develop and maintain pipelines & features: to ensure data quality, consistency, and availability across various data sources and improve the current data engineering stack.
- Ensuring data infrastructure is optimized for performance and cost, leveraging AWS & Cloud best practices
- Data governance policies and procedures include data lineage, cataloging, and data quality monitoring for the Ethereum Consensus and Execution Layer.
- You will be instrumental in both the research & development and production stages of our MEV system, fostering collaboration with our Engineering, Monitoring, and Cryptography teams.
- You will guide Block production, EVM executions, and MEV rails and bolster the reliability of our PON Infrastructure, leveraging state-of-the-art cryptographic tools crafted by our team.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an engineer in data engineering or platform infrastructure teams
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, Restful APIs, and hands-on experience with JSON-RPC endpoints.
- Knowledge in bulletin boards, Pub/sub messaging, MQTT desired
- Desirably 1+ years of experience in Data Engineering handling Ethereum Node running, Indexers (GraphQL), or event-driven infrastructures.
- Strong communication skills and fluent English is a must.
- Experience/strong interest in blockchain
- Experience in greenfield data engineering projects, specifically in data infrastructure projects.
- Advanced knowledge of modern data pipeline architecture and cloud platforms, e.g., AWS.
- Hands-on design experience with data pipelines, joining data between structured and unstructured data.
- Comfort with one or more: Python/Rust//Golang
- Comfort writing SQL queries.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M