1 jobs found
|Melbourne, Australia|| |
- Until we secure revenue or investment unfortunately this is an unpaid local or remote volunteer role. *
This is an internship / volunteer role to learn from two tech co-founders with 40+ years of experience as part of LaunchVic's $3mil accelerator in Melbourne CBD.
If you are in Melbourne you will get to participate in the accelerator program with our coaches and benefit from the program.
You will be given a supportive working environment, written ongoing mentoring from our team and a written confirmation on successful completion.
Ideally Melbourne based in our Accelerator Office along with the other 9 startups and their interns, but will also consider remote full timers if exceptional candidate.
Your key responsibilities will be to developing features, adding capabilities and resolving issues in our backend SaaS Node JS powered API and React app front end (and React Native Android and iOS apps).
Attention to detail is a must!
What we expect from you
- Experienced in React JS
- Experienced in NodeJS
- Experience writing Restful APIs
- Example code or projects you've worked on e.g. on Github (commercial experience NOT required)
- You have a strong results focus, including the ability to set and handle personal goals
- You are excellent at presenting information through visual tools and techniques
- Ability to challenge the status quo in an appropriate manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiasm to learn
- Willingness to be the one that always asks ‘why’
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Superb communication skills, written expression and comprehension
- Strong organisation and facilitation skills
- Stackoverflow or similar profile
- Strong, validated marketing experience in commercial product or bespoke software development
- Knowledge of blockchain technology
- Passionate about trust and your reputation
- Believe data belongs to individuals, not corporations
- Desire to help others overcome lack of trust due to inherent human biases especially towards those who lack local references and experience (e.g. 800k yearly migrants, refugees, young people and the disadvantaged).
This is role has the capability of extreme growth in terms skills, responsibility, seniority and shaping the future of both Reputationaire and the reputation industry as a whole.
To apply for this Melbourne CBD based role please get in contact.
Come join us on VC backed 4 month accelerator adventure today to help build a world where trust is easy to prove.
We believe people should own not only their data, but more importantly the massive value locked away within their reputation they've spent time, money, sweat and tears building on services like Airbnb, Ebay and Facebook.
Reputationaire is a blockchain-enabled platform that allows users to import, store & exchange verified reputation data, to prove their credibility, while optionally remaining anonymous yet trusted - free from age, race, religion and gender biases.
As an early stage award winning YCombinator Startup School graduated startup with launched MVP we are seeking a fullstack ReactJs and NodeJS Developer to join our team.
Reputationaire focuses on Peer-to-Peer, Reputation, and Trusted Networks. Their company has offices in Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://reputationaire.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjE5LjEwMwM