Please read this first: apollofirst.xyz/careers
About the company
YCombinator backed. Singapore Headquartered. Fintech and Web3 Company. Small Team with Big Mission. Former founders and Serial Entrepreneurs. Non-linear career trajectory to grow, learn and earn in a fast-paced, high accountability, and empowering environment.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate B2B Product Marketer/Lead who does NOT require managers. You’ll be the first marketing hire at Apollo & will strategize and execute the “Product Marketing Strategy” along with the founders.
You’ll develop solution-level messaging, positioning, copy, and design experiments to help Apollo rank higher on the Channel-Product/Channel-Market spectrum. The right candidate will be in a prime position to lead Marketing for Apollo in the future. If this sounds like a challenge you’re excited about, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build out the Product Marketing Function at Apollo with the Founders. Be responsible for the Revenue & PnL of the business.
- Understand our customers within our target segments (including by talking regularly with current and prospective customers), and ensure our website and web funnel journeys are organized around their concerns, use cases, and priorities.
- Help with Sales enablement
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert for Crypto Payments for SMBs.
- Develop targeted messaging and positioning informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Write compelling copy and clear internal docs. This is a writing-intensive role, and the bar for your writing is high: you’ll write crisp, vivid prose, with confident control over voice and tone.
- Track the right metrics, analyze data, and deeply understand our customer journeys to identify areas of opportunity, execute experiments in highly cross-functional environments, and have an ownership mentality toward outputs.
- Consider new, creative approaches to have impact on core metrics—bundling, price experimentation, email marketing, in-product promotion, and much more.
- Think globally as we work to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors and pricing accordingly.
- Do whatever it takes to make Apollo successful
- Minimum requirements
- Customer-obsessed. You ground what you do in first-hand customer understanding. You do research, talk to users, and use these insights to inform cross-functional partners and infuse the right content and context in the customer experiences you build.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep multiple parallel workstreams on track. You can be trusted to get things done, move fast, and optimize for iterating based on lessons learned at every step.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Apollo. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Tasteful. You have deep empathy for customers and can drive growth for Apollowhile holding an excellent user experience as your north star.
- Well-rounded. This role will require strong writing chops, UX and design sense, and empirical decision-making. You’ll need fluency in both the creative and scientific sides of marketing.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product's lifecycle
- Experience working in B2B settings and with sales teams
- Experience working with the startup founder or developer audience is preferred but not required.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Apollo's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Apollo, we believe in a world that is free of gender, racial, and religious biases and that is why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|