Golang senior development engineer
- Responsible for the research and development of the underlying architecture of the blockchain, including core protocols, encryption technology, P2P networks, blockchain virtual machines, consensus algorithms, and so on.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of relevant technical documents.
- Responsible for research on frontier technology of blockchain.
- Computer, software engineering, and other related majors, more than 3 years of relevant work experience, with solid programming skills.
- Proficient in at least one development language in Golang/Rust/C++.
- Familiar with the core technologies of blockchain: such as distributed storage, consensus mechanism, security mechanism, peer-to-peer network, and so on.
- Understand Linux system and principles, be familiar with network programming, TCP/IP, application layer protocols, and common data structures and algorithms.
- Those with relevant blockchain work experience are preferred.
- Those with knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, or other open source blockchain projects are preferred.
- Passionate about tracking cutting-edge technologies, able to quickly read, understand and transform excellent open source system codes.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM