Terrace is a regulatory-compliant infrastructure layer and terminal that enables institutions to access DeFi. Terrace offers a curated, security-verified selection of DeFi pools across protocols and multiple blockchain networks with seamless money movement through both a set of APIs and a user interface. Terrace abstracts away the complexity of engaging with dozens of protocols across multiple blockchains (custody, money movement, security, back-office/accounting, execution, etc.) so investors can focus on investing.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new backend/core infrastructure and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats
- Interact directly with the security community regarding infrastructure security vulnerabilities and threats
- Conduct regular threat modeling assessments and specializing on zero trust infrastructure concepts
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience ensuring security and privacy on the internet
- Experience with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience reviewing distributed systems design and conducting threat modeling of highly connected systems
- Knowledge and experience building distributed systems
- Communication experience
Technologies We Use
- Programming Languages: Go, Node
- Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform
We’re working to build a more inclusive and decentralized economy where we all have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Terrace is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in fairness and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|