Unit 410 is a small, senior team of experienced engineers empowering many of the largest cryptocurrency holders to actively participate in new networks and novel opportunities. This engineering role works on our client facing products and their internal integrations across our engineering team. Our clients rely on these tools to interact with and understand novel new blockchains. Internally, these tools automate manual processes, allowing our team to dedicate more time for high-leverage projects.
- Collaborative: You’re great with people and collaborating across teams to deliver results. There are often complex incentives between technical teams, communities and institutions and you would be the glue that brings them together to come up with better solutions together.
- Analytical: Our best results have come from counterintuitive or disruptive perspectives. You’re comfortable objectively evaluating new opportunities and identifying insights that others have missed.
- Clear Communicator: Working with many people means working with diverse perspectives and disparate datasets. You effectively process information and communicate a clear path forward for all parties.
- Curious: You’re the type of person who explores cutting-edge tech. You might already be exploring the applications rising on new networks, and are testing out the latest cross-chain bridges. We’re passionate about crypto and you are too.
- Fullstack Products: Lead, launch and land new client-facing services including web and mobile interfaces that are used daily by our clients to interact with novel cryptocurrency protocols.
- Implement: Develop new capabilities using TypeScript and React.js in a Next.js application deployed on GCP.
- Client Collaboration: Work with our clients to understand their needs, present your work, iterate on their feedback and delight them with new capabilities that make them more productive.
- Internal Integrations: Our most impactful new products expose capabilities and backend services built alongside the rest of our team. Collaborate with other engineers to expose their work, tools, and interfaces to a larger audience.
- 4-6 years experience designing, building, and maintaining client-facing products.
- Detailed understanding of web frameworks and experience codifying, automating, segmenting, and scaling client-facing services.
- Experience evaluating risk, implementing security protections and maintaining data privacy.
- Working understanding of cryptocurrency and proof-of-stake.
Why Unit 410
- Remote, fully distributed team working on bleeding edge technologies.
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of cryptocurrency’s most experienced engineers and entrepreneurs.
- A fast moving, collaborative and engineering led environment.
- Impact through project ownership while having a highly skilled team to collaborate with.
- Access to immense scale and resources.
- Languages: TypeScript, Golang
- Frameworks: GCP, React, Next.js
The base salary range for this position is $100k to $200k. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Unit 410 is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Unit 410 does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal