POSITION TITLE: Head of / Lead Product Manager
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA (Hybrid Onsite- 2 - 3 days onsite)
SALARY/PAY RANGE: $200,000 - $300,000 base per year + Equity (Flexible depending on seniority)
Averro is currently seeking an experienced Product Management leader to join a newly developed startup with an A list of founders, Advisors, and VC’s. They are building Web3 based Trust System Infrastructure. This role is located in Santa Clara, CA and designed to be fully onsite, but flexible for Hybrid model for the right candidate. Relocation Assistance will be provided to non-local candidates.
The Product Management Leader will be responsible for developing and driving product strategy, from the research phase until the start of the development and deployment to customers. They will work with industry-leading algorithm and software developers inside the company, take part in the research and development of this new technology, and, with these leading global forces, translate this into new financial market products of the future. The product team researches and defines the unique product direction of this technology, in a market that’s forming in front of our very eyes.
What You Will Do
- Has knowledge and is passionate about blockchain, smart contracts, cryptocurrency and zero-knowledge proof
- Will research technologies in the blockchain space, define potential use cases, lead the development and implementation of such use cases as part of a coherent product roadmap. The relevant fields: advanced financial products, mathematical crypto related algorithms, blockchain, zero-knowledge proof.
- Awareness of recent Crypto, ZKP, NFT tech and market developments across globe and worked in a company developing Web3 infrastructure
- Has excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Will learn and understand the technology and its potential – both from the algorithmic and the software aspect.
- Will provide strategic direction to the engineering team and design and build our future products.
- Will clearly communicate the product roadmap to potential customers and ignite internal discussions around it to match it with external requirements
- Will write blog posts & whitepapers to develop the awareness of our technology and market.
- 5+ years of experience in managing any product including MRD, PRD, customer & sales engagements and product roll-out
- Has a strong technological background, ideally an advanced degree in Mathematics or Computer Science, an MBA is a preference.
- The ability to demonstrate inclusive leadership skills, high functioning communications skills, and the ability to articulate overall product vision into “develop-able” products and features.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex software systems, hardware, and algorithms.
Averro is a Veteran-Owned organization dedicated to delivering innovative technology services, business consulting, and talent solutions that propel businesses and careers forward. We live by our ethos: Family First | Be Uncommon | Culture Wins. These values show in our commitment to client satisfaction, timely support, and unmatched consultant care. Most of all, it shows in our commitment to each other. Our Aim – Your Ascent. See More: bit.ly/aimaverro
Averro is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal obligations. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Group Health medical insurance, with dental and vision, 401k plans, and PTO/Sick Time/Holiday.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
$72k - $110k
|San Jose, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Mateo, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|