Zerion is hiring a Web3 Product Manager
Location: Remote (Europe)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join our team and help us continue to grow and innovate in the DeFi space.
As a Product Manager at Zerion, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive product growth and success. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and align with our business objectives.
What you will do
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development, and other partners across the company;
- Leverage user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments;
- Maintain a high standard for product quality and help us meet it across our products;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and gather feedback on our products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with at least 1 year of experience in WEB3 domain;
- Technical background, with experience working closely with engineering teams;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute product roadmaps;
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products;
- Basic programming skills in any language;
- Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc)
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for Finance, Investing, Crypto, DeFi / experience working on blockchain projects;
- Growth hacking and hypothesis testing experience
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL/Python;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs;
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Founder / Startup experience;
- You aped into degen tokens and got rekt a few times;
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries;
- Excellent product intuition and taste.
Why you should join us
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space.
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
- Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.
- Stock options.
- Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
- Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
- Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance.
- 400k Monthly Active Users.
- One of the largest players in the mobile Web3 space.
- $1.5B transaction volume year to date.
If you are passionate about Web3 and want to be at the forefront of this rapidly evolving industry, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team as a Product Manager!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM
Remote Web3 Product Manager Jobs
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
$65k - $80k
$150k - $175k
💯 Job Guarantee
$70k - $110k
Bring your Web3 ideas to life
Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more
$104k - $217k
$100k - $200k
$105k - $217k
$60k - $90k
|London, United Kingdom||Apply|