Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain.com’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionising the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our growing engineering team, to rapidly create, iterate and launch high-quality software that empowers users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be part of a team that is building industry-leading bitcoin wallets for users around the globe: View on Google Play
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Java / Kotlin and the Android SDK and have at least one or two apps in the store.
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJava or otherwise) is a bonus.
- You are excited about using the latest Android features to build the best app in class.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship—you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- Unit testing/TDD and achieving a high level of coverage should be second nature to you.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various team members around the world.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
Web3 Android Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Android Developer is $115k per year, with a minimum base salary of $49k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 Android Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company
|Miami, FL, United States
|Miami, FL, United States