The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Deliver technically complex solutions. Perform system integration support for all project work. Consult and partner with the business product owners to understand the end goal and offer solutions and recommendations during the design.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Build and release Web3/Blockchain-based production features, prototypes, and applications
- Mentor more junior engineers toward senior status and autonomy
- Work to constantly improve development and release processes
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and eight to twelve years of experience as a developer or equivalent education and related training or experience
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective
- 5-8 years experience in web application backend engineering
- 3+ years experience with building blockchain-centric applications, especially with smart contracts (Solidity, Rust, etc.) and safe key management
- Good attitude / team player - assumes positive intent in technical and non-technical teammates and avoids intellectual vanity
- Cares about end user - deeply understands the importance of good user experience over an envisioned perfect system model
- High ownership of user experience - thinks critically while discussing spec & building, ideates on improvements, and self-tests code before others test
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
- Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Minimal and up to 10%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzYuMTQ2LjI4M