Senior Front End Engineer
Who We are Looking For:
- An Front End Engineer who is passionate about building stunning and intuitive products/applications within Defi.
- Individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a team driving a product from zero to one.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-ends for live blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide examples of prior work.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- You will work on our React frontend, which enables users to mint and stake USDe
- Collaborate with the wider team and external partners on all aspects of design
- Creative license to push the boundaries of Defi design.
- Identify and advocate for areas of iteration and improvement of best practices
- Expert knowledge of Web3 libraries and tools like, Ethers.JS, Wagmi, Hardhat, The Graph etc
- Familiarity with Smart Contracts & Solidity
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Our Engineering Stack:
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Wagmi, Viem, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Python, Solidity, SQL, GraphQL, DGraph, Docker, AWS, Ethereum.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $125k - $175k
Location: Globally Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $126k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|