- Maintain the backend infrastructure for Volume’s Defi dApps and Bots.
- Maintain services and scripts for the marketing team infrastructure with Mixpanel, Storyblock, Discourse.
- Write high quality, reusable, and well tested code in order to meet our company goals.
- Demonstrate security and secret management across numerous services.
- Excellent Python skills
- Proficient knowledge of Go
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Node.js, Docker, DBMS technology including postgresSQL and SQLlite and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcache
- Familiarity with blockchain governance or enthusiasm to learn.
- Team player and are comfortable reviewing others' code and implementing feedback from others on your work.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Comfortable with asynchronous written communication as well as synchronous video calls, pair programming, etc.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Python Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Python Developer is $102k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $200k.
Check more information about Web3 Python Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Dublin, Ireland|| ||Apply|
|Kiev, Ukraine|| |