Social Media and Marketing - Binance Accelerator Program
- Grow user base on different social media platforms and local channels and increase the awareness of the our brand in fun, interactive and informative ways
- A deep dive into competitor activity in Australia - their marketing strategies, channel usage, campaigns tactics etc
- Assist Marketing Manager in organising and implement the social media campaigns
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists and make connections with them
- Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups.
- Assist the Marketing team by working on integrated campaign, starting with ideation, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Work with various teams (design, product, community, tech & business development) to implement product launch strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto culture
- High level of experience with online platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook etc.
- Ability to work flexibly and stretch hours when necessary to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Studied relevant fields i.e. finance, technology, marketing, graphic design
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM