ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Ourmission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for an individual who has a passion for Web3 and has the willingness to learn about all things ZORA. We want you to make this role yours and take pride in the work you do. This person will be interacting with the public directly and has a common vision of helping grow the vibrant community we already have. Common interactions will be around education and assisting members of the community in a timely manner.
What you'll do
- Assess our current support and troubleshooting streams across Discord, social media DMs, Intercom (our support platform), etc.
- Support twitter
- #bugs channel on Slack (teammates will share bugs here)
- Create a prioritization process for incoming support requests, owning internal channels to triage requests from multiple sources.
- Work with the Support team for round-the-clock coverage and response to multiple streams of support.
- Contribute to the Help Center - Help identify common questions and themes, advise on where we need better education for the community and updated docs.
- Create tickets in Linear for the Product and Engineering teams to track bug fixes and product changes.
- Create bi-weekly/monthly/quarter reports on FAQs from Zora users with the Support team
Skills we're looking for
- Solid understanding of ethereum, Block explorers, and mechanics of minting
- Proven experience within customer support or similar role (Discord, community management, customer-facing, etc.)
- An eye for detail
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Adept communication skills
We'd love it if you had
- Exposure to NFTs, Marketplaces, and Crypto either on Mainnet L1s or L2s
- Experience building web3 or NFT experiences
- Remote work, but EST hours are required
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $115k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Puerto Rico|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |