Please Note: This is a fully remote position with no geographical restrictions.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs strives to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is building an ecosystem, including a crypto wallet, money market, and NFT marketplace. These protocols purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is in search for a Tech Lead to lead the development of an NFT Marketplace, with a focus on Web3 gaming.
Responsibilities may include to:
- Transfer technical insights & know-how to the leadership side. Represent and steer company strategy as a leading technical voice
- Choose suitable programming languages, frameworks, design patterns, and tools for product development
- Broadly delegate work and assignments to team members
- Troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks and product releases
- Set up, review, and ensure product quality processes, e.g. unit testing, security analysis, and/or code reviews
- Professional experience in Node.js of 5+ years
- Professional experience programming in Golang
- Strong experience in Express.js, Docker, Kubernetes
- Significant professional experience programming in Typescript
- Development experience on cloud computing platform (AWS)
- Experience working with a large codebase
- Experience with NoSQL and RDBMS database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- Strong understanding of database schema design
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Experience with high load applications (1000 RPS), performance tuning experience
- Experience developing apps using Web3.js
- Experience building an NFT marketplace, or similar, for large user numbers, is highly desirable
- A passion for Web3/Blockchain technology
- Experience in in a technical lead role or senior engineering role
- Professional experience in Rust
- 100% Remote Work, with no geographical restrictions, and Flex-Time working
- An attractive compensation package including a Base Salary, plus Tokens and Equity
- Ownership over developing a product from scratch, alongside a talented team, and working at the cutting-edge of the Web3 NFT space
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $70k *
Location: Berlin Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Golang Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Golang Developer is $131k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Golang Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|