Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the foundational tools necessary for building the cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. Read our latest manifestohere.
This is an opportunity to join Evmos at a pivotal time on our growth journey. Having just raised$27m in fundingfrom investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, Evmos is now poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
About The Role
Technical Product Manager (Core Engineering)
The core protocol engineering team builds reliable and performant blockchain node software for validators to run the Evmos Blockchain and features that allow developers to build interoperable dApps on the EVM and place them on our dApp Store.
We are seeking a highly proactive individual with a keen ability to identify and address challenges within the dynamic landscape of our blockchain startup to lead the product development in the core engineering team and report directly to the Chief Product Officer (CPO),Daniel.
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Location:Preferably Berlin, although exceptions will be considered for candidates within Europe.
Your Responsibilities in the Role
- Think Forward:Prioritize the core engineering roadmap and align with company goals and CPO
- Be a Filter:Set priorities and remove blockers for a highly-skilled, driven engineering team to keep them focused on building and learning
- Keep Scope: Define the technical scope using user stories and work closely with engineers to ensure technical specifications align with the project's scope and goals.
- Manage Backlog:Maintain and prioritize the Linear board to ensure a clear and well-structured backlog that supports efficient development cycles.
- Keep in Sync: Lead regular Core Engineering syncs to ensure effective communication and coordination within the engineering team.
- Team’s Biggest Fan:Be the team's greatest advocate and champion their work both internally and externally. Promote their achievements through marketing efforts and with external partners.
- Measure:Implement robust monitoring systems to collect essential data and insights, facilitating data-driven decision-making processes
Requirements & Skills
- Candidates with previous startup and product management experience.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and trends, allowing engagement with our blockchain-focused projects.
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Slack, Linear and Notion to facilitate seamless, focused conversations and effective communication.
- Adaptable to changing priorities - takes many small steps instead of one big step
- Motivated by continuous learning and growth, and willing to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment - be annoying and ask lots of questions!
- Can-do attitude and enthusiastic team spirit
- High attention to detail and can identify, analyse and explain problems well
Benefits of Working at Evmos
We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible hours to ensure our team can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
We pride ourselves on our culture of openness, transparency, and trust, where everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected, and where all team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are.
We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! This is a great opportunity to network in a relaxed environment and meet like-minded people in the Cosmos community!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative industry
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|