We're looking for a full-cycle Technical Recruiter to help take Ripple to the next level by bringing in top talent. We have a thriving NYC office and have opened a brand new Toronto office/ Engineering Hub and you will be at the forefront of this effort! You will own the recruiting process from screening through the offer stage while working closely with Talent Acquisition Operations, People (HR), hiring managers and the leadership team, out of NYC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offers for multiple technical/engineering positions across the company.
- Develop strategies to meet hiring goals and work alongside hiring managers to align priorities and objectives
- Plan out-of-the-box sourcing strategies to attract talent from places like AngelList, Github, Dribbble, StackOverflow, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Ensure great candidate experience keeping candidates informed and well-prepared throughout the entire process
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and meet their hiring needs
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off & debrief process for candidates
- Send weekly progress reports to hiring managers and senior leadership
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience in recruiting, at least a few years in Technical Recruiting
- A blend of agency and in-house startup experience is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with a proven track of turning passive candidates into hires
- Experience leveraging niche channels to source candidates, diversity and inclusion events, etc.
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced collaborative environment, great organization skills
- Experienced Bay Area recruiter with plenty of tech markets & financial sector knowledge
- Experience using the tools of the trade: ATS systems (we use Greenhouse), LinkedIn, leveraging social media, Entelo, Github, other sourcing tools, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working and recruiting for a Fintech company or Blockchain company
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving donation match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything >
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M