Location: Gibraltar, Berlin, Lisbon, remote
GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colorful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.
About the role
Our Design Stack
Tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
What you’ll do
- Be the main touchpoint for Gnosis visual and web design
- Actively participate in the brand development process of Gnosis and Gnosis products and contribute to the visual communication strategy
- Create brands, logos, illustrations, diagrams, animations, and video to visually communicate our product suite
- Assist in the production of collateral materials such as presentations, banners, swag, stationary, and posters
- Document design decisions for future reference
- Create and maintain design brand guidelines for the Gnosis product suite for both internal and external usage
- Work closely with the communications team, product designers, product managers, and business development
- Be active in the community (crypto and also wider design community)
Who you are
- Solid experience with web design
- Solid experience with design tools (Figma or something comparable) and basic familiarity with prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch, Figma)
- You have worked with a software development company on brand and product brand design
- You have a strong interest in brand research
- You have worked in an startup environment expecting rapid turnaround on design assets
- You work quickly and iteratively to produce high quality brand materials
- You take initiative to visually communicate complex technical information and work closely with product teams
- You can analyze brand positioning and advise on visual communications strategy
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the design process and take ownership of the improvements
Is a plus:
- Experience in decentralized technology or Crypto/Blockchain space
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $116k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|