Business Development Manager - Asia
Who We are Looking For:
- Someone based in Asia, ideally Singapore.
- A highly motivated and experienced Business Development SME. The ideal candidate will have experience within at least one of the following enviroments: a major tier-1 project, stablecoin issuer, market maker or an exchange
- Have a proven track record of identifying, negotiating, closing and delivering deals with institutional digital asset focused clients
- Someone with a thorough understanding of the financial services landscape including trading, market making, payments, liquidity ect
- An Individual excited by the opportunity of joining an early stage team and taking a new product to market.
- A genuine passion for pushing forward the innovation of DeFi
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- Identify and drive institutional sales opportunities. Build a healthy pipeline through sourcing and converting prospective opportunities from consulting, educating, planning, and advisory with institutional clients in Asia and the wider world
- Work closely with other internal teams as a conduit of information between them and our market.
- Build, structure and refine a business development process and work with the teams to further improve operational efficiency (e.g. CRM, campaign ROI, etc)
- Develop client profiling - identify previous successes, then iterate, develop and replicate for repeated success
- Define and evaluate new revenue streams and opportunities with existing or new clients
- Close sales opportunities with particular focus on high revenue, high impact value deals
- Preparation of proposals and presentations to client prospects
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development for at least 5 years
- 2 years with clients who are one of, or some of, the following: trading firms, hedge funds, DeFi protocols, exchanges etc
- In depth knowledge of the institutional crypto landscape in Asia
- Well connected in the local institutional crypto community
- Fluent in Mandarin, and also both written and spoken English
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|