- Provide strategic and tactical PR contributions including drafting press releases, writing pitches, as well as managing media relationships;
- Work with clients on announcements, evergreen stories, and proactive stories to meet client goals;
- Collaborate with Founder to support PR activations from concept to execution including planning, project management, execution, and reporting;
- Identify executive positioning opportunities for clients including speaking engagements and thought leadership moments;
- Manage administrative tasks such as internal project management, client call notes, monthly recaps, and reporting;
- Lead weekly client calls and staff interviews, as needed
- BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- 5-8+ years experience in a comparable PR agency experience
- Significant record in placing stories in major media outlets
- Interest in crypto, Web3, NFTs, and gaming
- Established relationships with press and key industry professionals
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Native English speaker
- In charge of your own destiny. We are a small team - we don’t play politics, aren’t buried in bureaucracy, and have agency over our schedules and location.
- No assholes. Life is too short to deal with oversized egos. When evaluating clients, we first look at whether the client is someone we want to work with on a daily basis.
- Supported. Our goal is to empower not only our clients, but also our team members. We recognize and encourage the importance of life outside of the office, and we've fostered a culture where we support one another.
If you want to apply, please send a copy of your CV, links to your three most recent media placements, and a cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Communications Director Role’ as the subject line.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $80k - $120k
Location: Remote - EST or CEST timezone only
This job is closed
Benefits: Coworking Budget, Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |