BNB Chain is making mass blockchain adoption a reality as a community-first and open-source ecosystem built on the principles of permissionlessness and decentralization. By contributing to the development of the infrastructure and supporting the community, BNB Chain is on the mission to help onboard a billion new users to Web3.
If you want to contribute to building the Web3 ecosystem while working in a collaborative and dedicated team that is enabling some of the most exciting innovations of our era, join us as we pave the way for blockchain to change the world for the better.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to inspire, support and educate our communities both users and developers.
- Project Lead Discovery: Actively explore and track new blockchain project leads, assessing potential market value and opportunities for collaboration.
- KOL Relationship Building: Identify and engage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within the blockchain field, establishing and maintaining long-term partnerships, and inviting them to participate in project promotion activities.
- Local Community Management: Manage and operate local online communities, such as Telegram groups, forums, etc., regularly release project updates, answer community member queries, and enhance community activity and user participation.
- Developer Relationship Building: Expand and manage local and global developer communities, providing them with technical support and resources, and encouraging their participation in the BNB chain ecosystem.
- Offline Event Organization: Plan and execute a variety of offline events, such as seminars, lectures, hackathons, etc., to increase brand awareness and user engagement.
- Volunteer Relationship Management: Establish and maintain relationships with volunteers, ensuring their investment and support for the project.
- Localized Market: Develop and implement localized market promotion strategies to increase the BNB Chain's influence in the local market.
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, with at least 3+ years of relevant work experience(web3 working experience and marketing experience).
- Excellent project management and lead discovery abilities, capable of effectively identifying and tracking potential projects.
- Extensive experience in social media and community management, familiar with platforms like Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of establishing good relationships with KOLs, developers, and community members.
- Strong data analysis skills, capable of understanding community performance and trends through data.
- Experience in organizing and executing offline events, familiar with the local market.
- Has strong stress resistance.
- Languages: English language proficiency.
What can you expect from a career at BNB Chain?
- Become part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
BNB Chain is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|