Revolutionizing Islamic Finance with Blockchain Technology
Are you ready to be part of a groundbreaking initiative that combines Islamic finance principles with cutting-edge blockchain technology?
Look no further than CAIZ – THE FIRST ISLAMIC ECOSYSTEM BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN.
At CAIZ, our mission is clear: to create a Fiqh compliant financial ecosystem that provides our community with fair and easy access to ethical financial products and services. We believe in empowering individuals to build a strong financial future while engaging in long-term economically beneficial behavior.
Our native coin, CAIZcoin, that fuels the CAIZblockchain. With CAIZcoin, you can make seamless payments, store value, and interact with a range of ethical financial products we are developing. The centerpiece of our ecosystem is the innovative CAIZapp, giving users complete control over their digital assets.
We are a passionate team reshaping finance, and we are expanding our dynamic workforce. Join us in a collaborative work environment focused on creating a fast and compliant money transfer structure.
We are looking for an talented Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Community Manger role
- Knowledge or experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or something similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Don't miss this opportunity – apply now and be part of the CAIZ revolution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $31k - $81k *
Location: Frankfurt Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $76k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands|| ||Apply|