Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
OKC (OKX Chain) is an EVM-compatible L1 built on Cosmos with a focus on true interoperability (IBC) and maximized performance. At high scalability, developers can build and scale with low gas fees. The OKC ecosystem and infrastructure, including the all-in-one multi-chain Web3 interface, enables a seamless experience for both developers and users.
Find out more about us on https://okx.com/okc
- Build and grow an organic developer community for OKC in target markets such as North America and Southeast Asia offline and online (discord)
- With an iterative mindset, develop a community calendar that supports the business expansion, product launch and drive brand awareness
- Hold frequent offline developer community meet-ups
- Identify, plan, and execute on developer conference opportunities for OKC
- Work in collaboration with the product and core development team to improve the developer experience on OKC
- Assist the team with offline marketing efforts and community building
- Solid years of on- hand community building experience and/or technical development experience
- Has an experience in web3 development on L1s
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across stakeholders under tight timelines.
- Organized and structured, ability to problem solve and make use of data whenever required.
- Good command of English. Good communication and writing skills.
- Bonus: Good understanding of Golang (Go Programming Language)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM