We are seeking a Director of Fraud and Payments Risk to help drive our business through the next stage of growth. This is a critical role within the company, and will report directly to the VP of Operations.
This person must have the ability to set and operationalize the strategy for MoonPay’s fraud and payments risk program. They will operate as the directly responsible individual across a team of cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to product, compliance, legal and operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead MoonPay’s fraud and payments risk program by setting and operationalizing the organization’s strategy through collaboration with internal stakeholders and third party partners
- Serve as the directly responsible individual across a diverse set of stakeholders, setting and holding accountability for data-driven goal setting and execution
- Set the standard as a core operator, fully understanding the end-to-end customer journey and achieving a key balance between user safety and experience
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Data and Design in providing business requirements for risk products focused on prevention, detection and response
- Develop and implement fraud/risk rules and strategies to improve fraud detection accuracy with maximum automation
- Partner with risk management through joint development of fraud policies, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with third party fraud programs and to create new standards for the web3 industry as a whole
- Ongoing identification and mitigation of risks related to the organization’s technology, financial operations, and compliance obligations.
- Work with the data team to develop models, evaluate and improve performance by identifying data gaps or new variables
- Establish and maintain relationships with external fraud and risk management vendors, including card acquirers, banks and card networks
- Your role directly impacts MoonPay’s strategic goals in ensuring risk mitigation through identification, investigation, and escalation of chargebacks, disputes, and card fraud globally, and knowing how and when to stop criminal activity whilst keeping our customers safe.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process usually takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
Recruiter interview (~30 minutes)
Initial interview (~30-45 minutes)
Virtual onsite (2-3 30 minute interviews)
Additional conversation (if applicable)
- Equity package 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
- Home office setup allowance 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
This job is closed
Compensation: $162k - $310k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
$13k - $125k
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal