This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
We are inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by location-based augmented reality that are social, fun and educating. At ZAUBAR, we're taking the metaverse to the streets!
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
We are looking for seasoned game developer with experience shipping multiple Unity games OR interactive apps.
You enjoy solving complex device and game platform problems where you can exercise your practical technical knowledge.
You also effectively collaborate with others to provide technical expertise on identified issues.
As a small team where the code you write gets deployed fast, you’ll be responsible for development, testing, and code quality.
This role requires a high level of ownership over the product code and working closely with the team.
You'll also be working with the creative and product teams to plan new features and prioritize problems and opportunities.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure.
Full responsibility and ownership of your work - you're making time travel possible!
- You conceptualize and execute the architecture of a platform targeting creators and consumers
- You implement a variety of gameplay mechanics and client/server components
- You optimize performance for playback focused on mobile devices (iOS, Android, AR Glasses)
- You set up inhouse pipelines to boost output in code, artwork and QA
- You review pull requests & contribute to the growth of the team
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of augmented reality development
- You are part of a developer team and able to mentor new developers
- You build something that people really want
- You gained 5+ years experience in development with high-level languages
- You developed 3+ years with Unity or a similar game engine, with multiple shipped products
- You show an implicit understanding of real-time performance
- You ideally have shader knowledge
- You are a super open and a friendly person
- You solve problems until they are done.
- Low hierarchy
- Substantial equity
- Team events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bycicle rides, parties)
- Flexible work times
- Partly home office
- Coffee and tea flatrate in the office
We're looking forward to your application! Please include a portfolio when submitting.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
Location: Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $237k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|