Are you looking to be part of an early-stage venture and have a proven technical profile?
Location: Vadodara, India with remote availability across Gujarat. Your team is based in India and Europe.
Working Language: English
About the project
The #1 Crypto rewards platform where daily rewards meet smart investing.
Klink is a leading crypto platform that innovatively combines quest-based task rewards with strategic investing opportunities on its multi-service platform. Klink provides a unique opportunity for its users to earn cryptocurrencies for participation in affiliate-sponsored quests whilst growing their investments simultaneously.
The company is backed by top-tier VCs in the US & Asia.
We are now looking for an ambitious Fullstack Engineer to join the team. You will be joining a team of 8 (5 with technical background) with a live product with over 10,000 users already. As you work on building an innovative solution competing with products on a global scale, you will always be up to date on all the latest technologies and best practices, especially regarding the web3 space.
- Collaborate on the development of highly scalable Node.js products hosted on cloud-based infrastructure, facilitating access to DeFi opportunities for CeFi users.
- Construct and maintain internal and external RESTful APIs, ensuring swift and seamless updates to our products.
- Develop diverse platforms, optimizing for high throughput and faultlessness in execution.
- Integrate external providers from the FinTech and Blockchain industry to enhance our product offerings.
- Engage in regular communication with the technical lead and the entire team to discuss solutions and innovations.
- Actively participate in code reviews to uphold code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices.
We do not focus on the time you have spent sitting in the lecture halls of this world but we want to understand what makes you feel comfortable, extraordinarily motivated and suitable to take over this position. We are looking for a team member who feels comfortable working remotely and in English in an international environment with a self-driven “Get stuff done” mindset.
- Experience in serverless architecture and microservices.
- Strong MVP-focused coding skills in any modern programming language.
- Solid understanding of cloud solutions, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proven understanding of Blockchain and Web3 solutions.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Familiarity with security best practices in cloud environments.
- Experience with frontend technologies, including React.js and Next.js.
- Experience with Laravel MVC.
- Join at an early stage and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s future and the opportunity to build your own success story
- You will have a lot of autonomy and freedom in your role to innovate, test and fail
- Be a part of setting up the first office in India, enjoy working remotely and participate in regular team events
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to participate in the employee token scheme
- Take a trip with an international team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP.
We are excited to meet you!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $87k *
Location: Vadodara India
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $237k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company