HR Manager, Taiwan (Individual Contributor)
- Work with regional HR leader to develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Oversee HR administration and employee full lifecycle, including onboarding, compensation and benefits, talent development, offboarding and HRIS management etc.
- Partner with payroll vendor on monthly payroll processing with high quality and in timely manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to local managers and employees on HR-related matters, including performance management, career development, and employee relations
- Ensure HR compliance with local employment laws and regulations
- Work closely with regional HR leader and HR business partners to drive employee engagement in partnership with business team
- Participate and lead regional or global HR projects and initiatives
- Minimum of 8 years of HR overall experience, with over 4 years of experience in HR operation and payroll in Taiwan
- Solid understanding of Taiwan local labour laws
- Fluent English in both written and verbal communication
- Hands-on and detail oriented HR professional who could handle confidential employee data
- Great interpersonal and coaching skills to build trust with key stakeholders
- Experience managing APAC regional HR programs and initiatives would be a
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $77k and a maximum of $261k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.