Marketing Manager - Francophone markets
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration.
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability.
- Map out the user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, user education and operation campaigns.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels.
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways.
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience.
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth.
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
- Help shape the Binance brand in Francophone African countries.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in tech/IT industry.
- Execution-oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in crypto/blockchain/technology.
- Fluency in English and French are a must.
- Must be able to work independently.
- A university degree relating to Marketing is a plus.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for marketing.
- Familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, and event management.
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Location: Cote d'ivoire, Abidjan
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $218k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Abidjan, Ivory Coast|| |