Etherscan.io is a leading Blockchain (Ethereum) services company. We are looking to add to the team Web Developers experienced with blockchain architecture to help build world-class distributed applications.
If you love writing bug-free code, enjoy contributing to decentralized technology and want to build a global platform, this role is for you. Our platform is the #1 Block Explorer for the Ethereum blockchain and you will be writing code that powers an entire ecosystem consisting millions of users worldwide.
As Web Developer at Etherscan, you will be able to:
- Build one of the best blockhain data platforms in the world
- Create and improve on tools that help developers build new, innovative applications utilizing the Ethereum blockchain
- Conduct R&D efforts that may be adopted into standards powering the underlying protocols of the network.
In this role, you will:
- Build out enhancements to Etherscan and other related products
- Create new tools and features that help users access and interact with the blockchain
- Fix bugs that have been reported in a timely and thorough manner
- Work with other team members to ideate on the best solutions for users
- Create, maintain and improve scalable database queries
- Ensure design consistency across various features, interfaces, browsers and devices
- Test new code that is shipped meticulously for bugs and inconsistencies
You will be a great fit if:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Engineering where you have been coding at least 6 hours a day
- You have been involved in designing or building scalable web systems that are in production
- You are able to write efficient and well-tested code that is close to bug-free
- You know a little bit of Devops and are able to configure and deploy code to web servers - both dedicated and cloud platforms
- You are familiar with databases and have written code that are able to handle very large datasets
- You like to learn new things, are able to learn fast and have immense interest in blockchain technology
- Extra points if you are passionate and knowledgeable about Ethereum
How to Apply?
If you think you are up for it, apply to us right away and send us your resume to [email protected]
Please feel free to share your Github profile, prior contributions to open source, or any past work that is publicly available together with your application.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Singapore, Singapore|| ||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| ||Apply|
|Athens, Greece|| ||Apply|
|Cairo, Egypt|| |
|Columbus, OH, United States|| ||Apply|
|Menlo Park, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Tel Aviv, Israel|| ||Apply|