Partner Success Manager
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a comprehensive customer success strategy that includes proactive outreach and formal business reviews for strategic partners and scalable, efficient service for core partners.
- Turn strategies into tactics and deliverables that drive the metrics.
- Gather feedback from partners and help incorporate that into the product roadmap.
- Act as the voice of the partner throughout the organization, working with Product, Partnership, and Marketing to ensure that partner desires and frustrations are well understood, prioritized, and addressed.
- Identify opportunities for continuous growth for partners, and post-product integration.
- Implement industry best practices and processes to ensure scalable, repeatable results.
- Drive true value for partners and their end users.
- Help foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager or related role.
- Exposure to crypto infrastructure business.
- Demonstrable revenue growth through cross/up-selling - a “revenue-focused” mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results.
- Ability to create client-focused strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills are required, as they relate to the use of the product or service.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience.
- Experience managing top-tier accounts and exec-level individuals.
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus, and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper
- .We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $75k *
Location: Global - Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $121k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $272k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|