Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. We are a bunch of enthusiasts dedicated to building a best-in-class professional trading experience in the permissionless and decentralized crypto world. With the power of the NEAR chain, we're on a mission to make it possible for every user to be able to enjoy the beauty of web3 without barriers. At Orderly Network, we want to empower users to trade a variety of financial instruments such as Spot/Margin trading, Futures and Lending & Borrowing with ease.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields and trusted by top industry players such as Three Arrows Capital, Dragonfly Capital and Jump. We aspire to become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon, providing the necessary infrastructure for developers to build DEXes with ease.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you achieve?
- You'll own and lead product initiatives and work closely with cross-functional teams to explore and validate user needs to build best-in-class trading and developer experiences.
- You'll collaborate with development teams to identify technical bottlenecks and feasible approaches to drive the creation of new features and products within time constraints.
- You'll develop concise product specifications that set clear expectations, scoping and requirements.
- You'll utilize data to develop actionable insights, robust product strategy, and inform decision-making.
- You'll guide the prioritization of work, risk analysis, help make resourcing and decide on tradeoffs.
- You'll develop strategies and tactics to create public awareness and attraction for the vision we're building.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Who are you
- 3+ years of product management experience with SaaS products
- (senior role) Experience in creating a product strategy, incubating products from 0 to 1
- (senior role) Experience in building trading or defi products
- Experienced in building, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams
- Experienced in shipping creative and highly successful products to retail users
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity; excel at communicating early and directly; ultimately get the job done
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Nice to haves
- You've immersed yourself in the crypto industry and are familiar with Defi products
- Fluent in verbal and written Chinese
- You've worked in a startup and care a lot about high-impact and collaborative culture
- Experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $165k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company