Product Manager - Regulatory Reporting
- Conduct business analysis of existing execution and clearance and settlement systems processes, procedures, and policies.
- Be the subject matter expert for multiple regulatory reports and stay updated on regulatory changes liaising with clients and other experts in the industry.
- Research new regulatory developments and reporting requirements, and plan for integration into existing workflows.
- Develop detailed technical solutions to meet regulatory reporting requirements
- Write technical PRDs, manage backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, compliance, legal, accounting, finance, and operations to develop and steer product strategy, roadmaps, and business plans
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements are understood and implemented as requested.
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources.
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years experience in fintech or financial services as product manager, project manager or business analyst.
- Experience in implementing Regulatory and/or Compliance related projects in a regulated financial services firm
- Experience with brokerage operations and accounting and the transaction. lifecycle from order execution though clearance and settlement to final custody.
- Intellectual curiosity, honesty, and humility. Desire to learn new skills and also share expertise.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter with first-principles thinking.
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with obsessive attention to detail.
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency is preferred. Interest and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency is a requirement.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $112k - $120k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|