Senior DevOps Engineer - Staked
- Lead projects to create, maintain and improve the core “Infrastructure As Code” that supports our production systems.
- Design and improve Automation that will let us scale and evolve systems by improving reliability and velocity using Terraform, Helmfile, Flux, and Tekton
- Utilize Kubernetes to manage containerized applications within the data infrastructure, ensuring efficient deployment, scaling, and orchestration.
- Maintain and improve the core infrastructure that supports Staking Validators by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post-mortems.
- Work closely with the BlockOps teams who deploy Staking Validators.
- Implement effective incident response procedures and participate in on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents promptly to minimize downtime and impact.
Skills you should HODL
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics)
- Expertise in DevOps, Infrastructure as Code and algorithms
- Expertise with high availability and fault-tolerant systems, disaster recovery and automation in the cloud
- Expertise in container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud provider APIs, best practices and management (AWS and GCP)
- Experience with configuration tools Terraform, Helmfile, Flux, Tekton
- Experience with monitoring tools Prometheus and Grafana
- Expertise in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Preferred: Blockchain interest or experience
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $150k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $122k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $265k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Taipei, Taiwan|| ||Apply|
|Tokyo, Japan|| ||Apply|