Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at Consensys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead user-facing marketing efforts across some of the core MetaMask experiences. This includes our more technical products across the MetaMask Extension and Mobile App. You will also be a key player in communicating our general brand offering as well as support our MetaMask Learn platform. This role is crucial for bringing current and potential users along on their web3 journey using MetaMask: the world’s largest self-custodial wallet.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention, helping the next 1 billion people onboard to web3. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product teams and functional marketing teams, to ensure our product's value proposition is effectively communicated to our target audience.
You’ll join the world’s largest self-custodial wallet that provides people access to web3 🦊
The Product Marketing team for MetaMask is looking for a PMM to join us.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on the core MetaMask offering and Learn platform, you’ll be responsible for your own suite of products. But you’re not alone:
- You will be the spider in the web of a larger team of marketing professionals.
- You will partner with the MetaMask product and other cross-functional teams.
- You are the bridge between the teams and lead how your products will go to market in collaboration with your stakeholders.
- You will work with the other MetaMask PMMs where there’s crossover between products.
You will be the Senior Product Marketer of our more technical products as well as Extension and Mobile App. You will also be a key player in communicating our general brand offering as well as support our MetaMask Learn platform. This is a unique opportunity to educate people about web3 through our Learn platform and onboard them through our Extension and Mobile platforms. You will play an instrumental role in our goal to onboard the next 1 billion people into web3.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
Product Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates MetaMask in the market. Ability to independently build narratives and messaging frameworks that align with the brand positioning.
Go-To-Market Strategies: Create and execute the full lifecycle of go-to-market strategies for product launches and feature releases with business and product goals in mind. This includes planning, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns across various channels and making relevant optimisation decisions. You have an understanding of how various channels work together to make your GTM come to life.
User Acquisition and Retention: Collaborate with the Growth team to drive user acquisition and retention through effective channels and strategies, as well as creative activations. Present learnings to product teams.
Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product, design, engineering, customer support, and the broader marketing teams to ensure understanding of product features, user needs and messaging. You will collaborate with a large variety of stakeholders, keep them informed, incorporate feedback and are comfortable making well-informed decisions that you can articulate to a wider audience.
Overseeing Content Creation: Brief and support the content team with creating marketing collateral, including blog posts, videos, and other content to educate and engage users.
Identifying target audiences: Apply your experience of using market and customer insights to identify user segments, understanding their needs, pain points, and motivations, and tailor messaging and resources to support them.
Roadmap support and prioritization: Understand how to support a roadmap through opportunity sizing to set the long-term strategy and goals for MetaMask Learn. Be able to then build and execute a go-to-market plan to achieve your objectives based on research.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- You understand the mission we’re on: to give people access to the decentralized web. An internet where no intermediaries have control and security and privacy are top of mind. You are passionate about bringing web3 to the world.
- You are an experienced product marketer who is independent, hands-on, and who loves to collaborate with different teams and different people.
- You have a strong curiosity to learn about our product, our (potential) users, and web3 in general and are able to articulate your thoughts and points of view clearly in writing and verbally.
- You thrive when creative problem-solving. You easily adapt to changes, can think on your feet and are able to prioritize a variety of projects and tasks. Context-switching and reprioritization comes naturally to you.
- You are active (professionally and/or personally) in web3, understand the value web3 brings and the role MetaMask plays in this journey.
- You have a good understanding of how growth marketing achieves business goals.
- Understand how to appropriately engage (potential) MetaMask users throughout their life cycle in all aspects of the funnel.
- You are strong in strategic execution - always seeing the bigger picture of what needs to be achieved - ensuring high quality and collaboration, being able to work with a lot of different people and teams day in and day out.
- You have broad marketing knowledge, understanding marketing funnels whilst being creative in your approach (this is not web2).
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
Web3 Marketer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Marketer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $216k.
Check more information about Web3 Marketer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|