Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior QA professional with a passion for gaming to join our dynamic team. Under the direction of our QA Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the quality, functionality, and overall user experience of NFL Rivals. You will work embedded in a cross-functional team including game developers, designers, and product managers to identify and report defects, provide feedback on gameplay mechanics, and contribute to the successful releases of our games. The ideal candidate is an avid gamer, possesses strong analytical skills,the capacity to engage in self motivated testing techniques,
and has a deep understanding of QA methodologies preferably specific to mobile gaming.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts for mobile games on various platforms (iOS and Android).
- Assist in the building and distribution of game builds to various recipients across the world while also providing clear and concise patch/build notes.
- Perform self guided functional, regression, exploratory, performance, and compatibility testing to ensure the quality and stability of the mobile games.
- Identify, document, and track defects using bug tracking systems, and collaborate with developers to ensure their resolution.
- Provide detailed and constructive feedback on gameplay mechanics, user interfaces, and overall user experience to enhance the quality of the games.
- Collaborate closely with game developers, designers, and product managers to understand game requirements, provide input on potential quality risks, and ensure alignment with the game vision.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in mobile game testing and quality assurance.
- Mentor and guide junior QA team members, sharing knowledge and best practices specific to mobile game testing and/or
- Manage test requirements and execution from external black box testing agencies, assisting in the set up of tests and providing updates
- Proven experience in QA in the gaming industry, with at least 4 years of hands-on mobile game testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of mobile game testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proficiency in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts tailored specifically for mobile games.
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools specific to mobile game testing, ideally previous experience with TestRail and the Atlassian product suite.
- Show a passion for mobile technologies with a deep understanding of different mobile game genres, mechanics, trends and user interfaces.
- Familiarity with various mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and their specific testing requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for delivering high-quality mobile gaming experiences.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience within a live game or GaaS/SaaS platform
- Knowledge of in game development engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Awareness of source control, preferably Git
An interest in Web3 and NFTsOur team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected]. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $96k *
Location: ENG Brighton and Hove, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Brighton, United Kingdom|| |