About the Company
Āut is a suite of DAO-native Tools to expand decentralized communities.
We're on a mission to accelerate the transition from an authoritarian, centralized, exploitative distribution of power - to non-hierarchical, more efficient, self-organizing organizational structures.
Our protocols do so by "expanding" any Legacy DAO Contract – adding native concepts such as Roles & Commitment – directly at contract level, in a new DAO standard called Nova.
Novas can be customized through the addition of composable Modules & Plugins, such as Onboarding Strategies and Reward Mechanisms.
Currently maintained protocols include:
- Nova (DAO Standard with Roles)
- ĀutID (portable, non-transferable NFT ID)
- Various Modules & Plugins
More about Āut Labs @ docs.aut.id
Join a team of Web3-native, competitive hackers, researchers and protocol designers – backed by the kinds of Consensys, HashKey and Protocol Labs, and with 7+ years of individual experience in decentralized technologies.
Fully remote culture, with frequent team meetings around Europe – for friendly retreats, conferences and the occasional hack :)
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven Web3 Full Stack developer to support the expansion and maintenance of the entire infrastructure.
The candidate needs to be able to design, implement and maintain our protocol(s) – as well as communicating on a daily-basis with the Open-Source Contributors, and the frontend team.
The Role is executive, working directly with Founder and partners – and includes the possibility for a generous equity package, as well as personal space, research and growth within the company.
It’s a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative projects in the space, and create impact in the real world – contributing to the definition of the first Coordination Stack for DAOs, and the modular architecture for decentralized Governance.
• Be genuinely excited about the project.
• Friendly, respectful, used to work in a diverse, multicultural environment.
• Fun to work with and with a strong inner-drive: what we are building is difficult, and there will be difficult/stressful times :)
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development.
• 3+ years of experience in Software Development Processes, Software Development Cycle, and working in larger as well as smaller teams. Previous experience as CTO / Tech Lead will be preferred, but it’s not necessary.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Blockchain specifically: designing, implementing, testing and shipping DApps & Protocols (Blockchain + Backend + Frontend Interfaces).
• Ethereum-native dev, daily working with (at least): Solidity, Web3JS, Truffle/Hardhat, IPFS, etc.
• Familiar with L2s, at least one between: Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Optimism. Being familiar with other chains (i.e.: Polkadot, NEAR, Cosmos, ...) is preferred, but not necessary.
• You have vast knowledge (both theoretical and practical) in: server-side programming, data structure, CI/CD, databases, and end to end communication.
• Understanding of crypto industry, Web3 communities, and internal dynamics, that you matured in other real-world blockchain projects (NFTs, DAOs, DeFi Protocols, etc.)
• Passionate about solving problems, being autonomous, taking ownership and actively proposing solutions.
• Mastery of the English language, and ability to read, write, edit and maintain Technical Documentation.
• You need to care about what you / we do. A lot. This is not a Corporation, and some time we will have to run the extra mile :)
Nice to Have
• Previous experience as Founder.
• Passionate about DAOs, governance, game theory, sociology, and all that jazz.
• Previous experience with EIP/ERC standards.
• You’re deep into the open-source space, and have some previous (Web3) hacking experiences.
• If you love the occasional chess game (and you’re good at it), you may be skipping a couple of rounds of interview :D
NB: start your application with “Create your own Standard.” Applications starting otherwise won’t be considered.
Conditions & Perks
• Initial Contractor relationship – for full personal flexibility and ownership.
• Executive position and unique opportunity to shape the future of human cooperation.
• Generous equity package, in a fast-growing startup.
• Daily challenges, and the possibility to quickly develop your skills, and constantly discover / learn new stuff.
• Fully remote, chat-friendly environment :)
Anything that caught your attention? Let’s talk.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $60k - $120k
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats, Distributed Team, Equity Compensation
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|