Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
MetaMask aims to create a thriving engineering organization that supports the well-being of our engineers while empowering them to do work they are proud of and enjoy. We strive for an environment that gives our people high trust and autonomy, while also facilitating collaboration, communication and camaraderie among teams and teammates. We aspire to build a diverse engineering team, including people from all backgrounds and demographics. It is also important to us that working at MetaMask is an experience that catalyzes career growth and learning.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a talented Blockchain Engineer to join our team and help MetaMask build an embedded wallet for early users as well as our implementation(s) of account abstraction that will dramatically improve the experience and safety of existing users and power the adoption of the next wave of web3 users. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, test and deploy secure and reliable smart contracts holding or handling funds on major EVM networks.
- Develop and maintain our embedded wallet and account abstraction implementations and related smart contracts and services.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product stakeholders to define requirements and develop new features for MetaMask.
- Ensure the security and reliability of MetaMask smart contracts and wallet implementation.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2y+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience
- 3+ years of as a front-end or full-stack or backend developer (React, Node.js, ideally Typescript)
- Deep understanding of Ethereum, smart contracts, and Solidity
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps w/ audited smart contracts in production at scale on major EVM networks
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for smart contracts holding or handling funds (ex: tokens and DeFi protocols)
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat, Foundry)
- Experience using smart contract testing, auditing & fuzzing tools
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- High quality and testing standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Writing good technical documentation.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Data Science or related subject
- Experience with wallet development and security best practices
- Experience and familiarity with account abstraction standards like ERC-4337
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and cryptography
- Ideally a track record of successfully and safely developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and ensuring the security of smart contracts holding or handling material funds
Other skills to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization.
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic but fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect themselves which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $72k *
Location: UNITED STATES - Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|