In the new and exciting world of the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web3, it is an individualâs fundamental right to own and control their digital identity. To ensure that the individual is paramount in Web3, we are developing a suite of applications to enable everyone to safely engage, take part, and transact in the emerging, decentralized world of the internet. Our platform centers on Web3 Identity and leverages that identity to provide individuals with secure digital asset storage and recovery, access to decentralized finance, the ability to prove ownership of their creations, and gateways to digital interactions and experiences â all to empower and benefit every Web3 user.
We believe that the decentralized nature of Web3 creates an opportunity for everyone to challenge the digital status quoâto own and control their identity, data, finances, creations, and future. This is the chance to get it right â to rally a movement of individuals so Web3 belongs to everyone, not to trillion-dollar companies. To fulfill this vision, we are seeking dynamic people who want to join us in leading the way to this new world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Technical Product Manager for the mobile team, you are responsible for translating requirements from our business development and marketing teams into actionable user stories from a technical perspective for the development of frontend software while taking into backend development. Your deep understanding of web3 technologies and software development and strong product management skills will be essential in driving the successful delivery of our web3 products. Duties include but are not limited to:
Gathering and Analysis of Requirements
- Collaborating closely with business development and marketing teams to understand and document their requirements for front-end software development in the web3 space.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of user needs, market trends, and competitor offerings to inform product roadmap and prioritize feature development.
- Understanding the interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs.
Product Roadmap Management
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of our strategic product roadmap to stay aligned with the company's vision and business goals.
- Prioritizing features and enhancements based on business value, technical complexity, and user impact.
- Anticipating and proactively logging and mitigating risks.
Agile Development Process
- Driving the Agile development process by creating and maintaining the product backlog, sprint planning, and sprint review meetings.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of product increments.
- Providing technical guidance to the product & development team, offering insights and solutions to overcome challenges and optimize product performance.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and advancements in web3 technologies, including blockchain, decentralized applications (dApps), smart contracts, and associated protocols.
- Effectively communicating product plans, progress, and roadmaps to internal stakeholders, including executive leadership, engineering teams, and business partners.
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to ensure the successful launch and adoption of web3 products.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
To ensure success, you must tie what we are doing directly to why it matters. You possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into actionable user stories. You have strong communication and collaboration skills and can work effectively across cross-functional teams. You have proven to drive large-scale products with a deep understanding of agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban. You are knowledgeable in software development processes and tools, such as Git, Jira, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines. You are familiar with user experience (UX) design principles and have the ability to work closely with design teams. Besides, you are passionate about developing product features to deliver a carefully crafted vision with a strong technical perspective. You have a strong understanding of web3 technologies, such as blockchain, smart contracts, decentralized identity, and related protocols (e.g., Ethereum, Polygon), and passion and demonstrable knowledge in web3 and crypto. Ideally, you have used dApps (ex. DeFi, NFT marketplaces) semi-regularly. Knowledge of SSI technology is a plus.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a bachelorâs degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related technical field. A master's degree is a plus. You have proven experience as a Technical Product Manager or similar role, with a track record of successfully delivering complex software projects. Experience working in regulated industries is highly desirable, especially a proven ability to collaborate closely with legal, compliance, UI/UX, and customer support teams.
Blockchains, Inc. (âBlockchainsâ) is proud to be a diverse workforce, and we are committed to inclusion and diversity to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants. Blockchains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Blockchains, Inc. (âControllerâ), which is located at 610 Waltham Way, Sparks, NV 89437 and can be contacted by emailing [email protected]. Controllerâs data protection officer is Edward O'Connor, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controllerâs recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controllerâs behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.