JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
LOCATION: Remote - United States only
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $114/hr
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term
Job and Experience Requirements:
● 5+ years of experience in cross-functional program management
● 2-3 years proven experience working within a technology company, preferably in a privacy operations function
● Exceptional collaboration, partnership and influencing skills with the ability to work in a global environment across multiple locations and time zones to deliver results in cross-functional teams
● Ability to operate independently, proactively, and cross-functionally with teams across the legal, policy, product, engineering, and operations.
● Ability to identify gaps within internal workflows and processes, policies, and product
● Effective organization and time management to complete several simultaneous issues within a regulatory deadline
● Ability to draft clear and concise communications to relevant stakeholders
● Experience using Jira a plus
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
What you'll be working on:
● Support responses to develop, refine, document and coordinate alignment of various process used by Team Privacy
● Work cross-functionally with product, technology, privacy, legal to investigate privacy workflows to determine how best to document and align teams to processes and ways of working in connection with regulatory inquiries and user complaints
● Scope and document new and existing end-to-end processes and workflows that educate, inform, and serve as a source of truth
● Identify and map workflow dependencies prioritizing areas that will be most impactful and valuable for the most critical work
● Create comprehensive plans that are transparent, clear, and culturally relevant.
● Oversee a set of internal projects for teams; is highly proficient in project management.
● Oversee project timelines, budgets, etc., for your own work.
● Use project management tools and help others on the team to adopt and use a suite of tools proficiently.
● Empower diverse stakeholders including cross-functional partners and leaders.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzguOTAuOTUM