Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Role: Analyst, Marketing
Gemini is looking for a motivated individual with a deep understanding of the Web3 landscape to join as our Marketing Associate, focused on go-to-market planning and website management. They will be responsible for coordinating go-to-market plans for major launches and leading the marketing plan for the gemini.com website with an eye for SEO.
The ideal candidate will be interested in learning a variety of areas within the marketing organization, comfortable with setting up a project plan and leading cross-functional projects including major product launches, while maintaining a strong focus on results. This is a unique opportunity to deliver on a global roadmap that will help drive crypto product adoption.
- Execute and evolve a multi-channel strategy that grows Geminiâs brand affinity, engagement, reach, and audience in order to drive membership growth and engagement.
- Create go-to-market plans for major product launches that require cross-functional support and work with product, design, comms and marketing to deliver on these project plans.
- Manage the website with support from the product and engineering teams, including creating new content and delivering on SEO enhancements. This is a new focus area with a lot of white space and requires thoughtful planning and coordination.
- Proven track record of project management, preferably for a Web3 company.
- Experience developing content, with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Working knowledge of SEO and an interest in developing a deep understanding of this area over time.
- Deep understanding of the crypto landscape; both short and long-term trends.
- Passionate about crypto and Web3.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $92,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.