Business Blockchain Architect which focuses on interpreting and contextualizing strategy for operational needs, developing specific artifacts such as business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, helping streamline and rationalize the IT enablement process. Research and analysis, provide alternative solutions and technical documentation. Help to boost new proposals and bootstrap new teams.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, good communication, and assertive skills, being able to build partnerships. Further, it must have strategy experience in communication with big and small companies, and blockchain and/or Ethereum-related companies. The position includes but is not limited to identifying and evaluating new opportunities where Protofire expertise could be used to provide real value, reaching out, forging partnerships, and integrating with protocol partners.
What do you need to succeed:
- 2+ years experience on a similar position
- Experience building and delivering Blockchain technology solutions.
- Understand needs, best practices, and trends to properly address each situation through the use of the Blockchain Technology and protocols involved.
- Account and project management to coordinate project onboarding to Protofire
- Be able to hold advanced negotiations with high-level spoken and written English.
- Strategic brief development, effective planning, creative storytelling, communication, and inspirational leadership.
- Leadership skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a passion for the success of the customer and proven capability to develop key relationships
- Ability to work independently. We do not believe in micromanagement.
Soft and People:
- Fast Growth (scape growth) the team, and make them feel part of this.
- Make tests/challenges for interviews.
- Help colleagues to get oriented about what to learn next, and how to develop their career.
- Integrate practice teams. The people doing the same activity should share their experience with their partners, and not just with the project members on which they are working. Avoid Isolation is critical
- Establish a prefered tech stack on which we are going to base our proposals, courses, evaluation, etc.
- Establish prefered development workflows, standardize projects/repositories bootstrapping.
- Collect, research, develop, document, publish decentralized patterns.
- Work on the early stage of projects, and delegate code to senior devs.
- Make business analysis, design and document solutions.
- Write proposals
- Estimate efforts
- Keep updated about state of the art technologies, crypto market and innovation.
- Define general rules-set / templates to decide and make fast strategic decisions, use that to filter which clients are more interesting, and who we want to work with. (inspired by exponential organizations, and how VC decide where to invest based on keys aspects)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M