Magic Square is hiring a Web3 Blockchain Backend Developer
Compensation: $100k - $241k *
We are seeking a skilled, Russian-speaking Blockchain Backend Developer to join our team. In this role, you'll be tasked with coding, debugging, and collaborating with our front-end developers to build robust and efficient blockchain-based applications. Working closely with a dedicated team of designers and developers, your key responsibility will be to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality, secure, and sustainable code.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and debug smart contracts.
- Implement integrations with third-party web3 solutions.
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle, from conception to deployment.
- Collaborate effectively with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements to the development team.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Develop high-quality code that adheres to industry best practices and can be utilized in future projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to promptly identify and resolve issues.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Employ cutting-edge technologies to improve application functionality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Must be a fluent Russian speaker.
- B1+ level of English.
- Living in Cyprus is a big advantage.
- Willingness to relocate to Cyprus, if not currently residing there, is a big advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer.
- In-depth understanding of server-side web applications and API development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and a proven track record in a Blockchain Engineering role.
- Experience with blockchain-related development and web3 technologies, such as Web3.js, ethers.js, etc.
- Experience writing and deploying Solidity smart contracts.
- Understanding of cryptography principles.
- Understanding of decentralized storage solutions, such as IPFS, Arweave, and Ceramic.
- Familiarity with Node.JS and Moleculer.
- Nice to have: understanding of identity-related technical concepts (OAuth, OpenID, Decentralized Identity / DID, VCs).
- Nice to have: understanding of zero-knowledge protocols.
- Nice to have: system architecture and/or distributed systems experience.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field is a big advantage.
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find many benefits in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world, with the option to work from our beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus.
- Assistance with Visa and housing search in the event of relocation.
- Fresh coffee, food, and drinks are served at the office.
- Company events and celebrations.
- A fast-paced, challenging, and unique business sector.
- Flat company and international work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within a growing organization.
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career.
- Competitive pay and compensation in the form of Tokens - you grow with the company.
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, apply anyway and we'll have a chat! You may have more potential than you think. We look forward to getting to know you!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzEuMjE3LjEwNwM
Compensation: $100k - $241k *
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $55k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
Solidity Developer Jobs
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
$60k - $120k
$140k - $165k
$90k - $200k
💯 Job Guarantee
$80k - $200k
|San Francisco, CA, United States||Apply|
$75k - $200k
Bring your Web3 ideas to life
Winners will share a $225,000 prize pool, VC pitch meetings, and more
$60k - $120k
$80k - $177k
$100k - $300k
$100k - $150k
|New York, United States||Apply|
$75k - $140k