Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for someone passionate about building complex blockchain-based solutions. The ideal person shall have significant experience creating cryptocurrencies, NFTs, smart contracts, wallet integrations, and DeFi protocols and has a proven track record for building highly scalable, high throughput, distributed applications.
Designation: Blockchain Developer
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Backend Development pertaining to the blockchain
- Designing, developing and testing blockchain systems.
- Documenting architecture and guidelines.
- Writing efficient and modular code.
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members to provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology.
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps in a rapid iteration environment.
- Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains, like forks, main net launches, migration.
- 5+ years of a strong background in backend development.
- At least 3 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working with MongoDB.Good knowledge of cryptography, blockchain protocols, and application security.
- Experience in writing smart contracts
- Good understanding of NFTs and tokens experienced working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, --Ethereum (Solidity)
-Experience in using cloud infrastructure (AWS)
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
Equal Opportunity: Vauld is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, gender, sexual orientation, or any other basis.
Applying: We would love to hear from you even if you don’t fulfill 100% of the above requirements, or are unsure about whether this would be the right fit. Please write to us at [email protected] with your resume and any other relevant information.