- Remote, US-based role
We're on a mission to transform financial services at the infrastructure level. Most modern development in financial services has happened at the user interface and app layer. With blockchain technology, we’re able to fundamentally re-architect how the industry works at the infrastructure layer.
Purpose-built to transform financial services, enables institutions and fintechs to seamlessly and securely issue, transact, and service digitally-native financial assets at scale on a public blockchain, delivering material business and customer value. Provenance is a leading blockchain for financial services with over 60 financial institutions participating and over $12B in supported transactions. The Provenance Blockchain Foundation fosters ecosystem collaboration, growth, and the development of Provenance Blockchain.
Join us, and help transform financial services!
Provenance Blockchain Foundation is seeking a Sales Engineer to enable users and developers to go live on Provenance Blockchain. You will provide technical explanations, guides, workshops, tutorials, and product demonstrations to potential users and developers, answer technical questions, and provide detailed product specifications in closely partnering with the sales and developer ecosystem teams. Success in this role is measured by the ability to effectively and efficiently onboard, manage, and support clients and 3rd party developers as they integrate and adopt the Provenance Blockchain. You will communicate with 3rd parties in open forums such as Discord, Slack, Twitter Spaces, and LinkedIn Live, delivering self-developed educational materials as well as work with the Engineering team to ensure documentation is up-to-date and easy to consume. Implementing resources that help accelerate adoption and effectively communicating with the core Provenance blockchain development teams is essential.
- Work closely with sales team to provide technical support throughout the sales process through technical presentations, product demonstrations, and on-going sales consultation
- Work closely with the marketing and developer ecosystem teams to design, create, and deliver static and live developer education content for a variety of public channels
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure documentation stays up-to-date, is easy to consume, and maintains accessibility standards
- Understand and communicate the value of the Provenance Blockchain to developers at all levels, from entry-level blockchain developers to financial services industry-specific talent
- Work with the Provenance Blockchain core development tech team to understand what tooling is currently available for 3rd parties to leverage
- Answer technical questions from potential developers
- Understand developer needs and provide tailored solutions that meet their specific requirements
- Collaborate with development teams to provide feedback on product features and functionality
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the blockchain industry; be able to compare and contrast Provenance Blockchain to other L1s and L2s
- Provide training and support to developers on product installation, configuration, and usage
- Escalate issues to the Provenance Blockchain core development teams as necessary
- Act as a Community Manager for our public Discord server and Slack channels
- Partner with the Provenance leadership team to prioritize developer projects with highest impact for target financial institutions and fintech users to further increase the value of Provenance Blockchain for participants
What we’re looking for:
- Effective communication with external 3rd party organizations, institutions, and developers
- Significant understanding of blockchain technology and how to engage 3rd party developers to get them to participate
- Ability to read and write code at a sufficient level so as to be able to create basic demos, write tutorials, and do live workshops with the assistance of core engineers
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve, sometimes on the fly, to make things work for our partners
- 2-5+ years total in community management, development communities, or project management
- Unending desire to learn and improve with a finger on the pulse of what is happening in blockchain, crypto, and financial services
- Community focused, creative, and collaborative to identify and deliver significant growth with developer communities
- Structured problem solver, who is data and analysis-driven in business decisions
- Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented
- Proven team building, leadership, and culture driver experience
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation time
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team of blockchain experts
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of blockchain technology
- Opportunity to contribute to open source projects
Powered by JazzHR
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Ny, NY, United States|| ||Apply|
|Miami, FL, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|