About the team:
The Cloud Security team at Luno is responsible for identifying security threats and improvement areas within our Cloud-hosted resources, and ensuring that we both strive to implement best practices everywhere and detect any deviations. This team works closely with Engineering and IT Operations to ensure the best security practices are followed in both areas of the business.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cloud Security Manager to join our team. The Cloud Security Manager will be responsible for overseeing the security of our cloud-based infrastructure and applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cloud technologies and security best practices, as well as experience managing security teams and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Your mission will be:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive cloud security program, including policies, procedures, and controls to protect our cloud infrastructure and applications
- Lead a team of security professionals to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
- Manage security incidents and vulnerabilities, including investigation, remediation, and reporting
- Implement security tools and technologies to detect and respond to threats in real-time
- Conduct security assessments and risk analyses to identify and mitigate potential security risks
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure security requirements are met throughout the development and deployment process
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and technologies, and continually improve the cloud security program
A little about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in cloud security, with a minimum of 2 years in a management role
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Experience with security frameworks and regulations, such as Nist 800-53, SOC 2 and GDPR
- Knowledge of security tools and technologies, including Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) , Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM), Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS), Web application Firewalls (WAF).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CCSP, are a plus
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes – they’re a guide based on what we’d love to see but we appreciate that applicants have diverse backgrounds.
Life at Luno:
- A forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- The remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- Generous maternity/paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong Anti Money Laundering measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $120k - $144k *
Location: GP Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Warsaw, Poland|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Paris, France|| ||Apply|
|Paris, France|| ||Apply|